Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quotes & Me

I love a good quote ~ on pretty much any topic ~ that zings a truth or a thought to ponder my way. It's ok by me if its source is someone influential like a past president's wife giving advice on real success (Jackie Kennedy Onassis ~ "If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much."), or if it's a make-believe character in a kid's movie affirming his daughter who's just failed an important social test (Mulan's dad ~ "My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. But I'll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all"). I hope you'll stop in from time to time and think awhile with me about the quotes I choose to share here with you. And please, tell me some of your favorites and why they speak to you!

2 comments:

mekelly said...

Congratulations! You are off and running for Jesus. I love the name. Here is a quote for you;
"The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise, than saved by criticism."

Grace Chaser ... said...

Thank you, Marlene.
Oh man, that's a truism for sure!